Visitor visa

Each year, thousands of people visit Canada as tourists or to visit friends and relatives.
Visitors visas are required by certain foreign nationals who wish to visit Canada or travel through Canada. You may or may not require a temporary resident visa depending on your citizenship. If you do not require a visa to travel to Canada, you need an electronic travel authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada except US citizens and people who have valid Canadian visa.

Foreign nationals who do require visas must first make applications to a Canadian visa office before they travel to Canada as a visitor.
Super visa

Super visa is multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for period of up to 10 years. In super visa any person including Parents and grandparents can visit their family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status in Canada.

An applicant is eligible for a super visa if the applicant has

provided proof of the parent or grandparent relationship to the Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
undergone a medical examination and is admissible on health grounds;
provided satisfactory evidence of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company, valid for a minimum period of one year from the date of entry that
covers the applicant for health care, hospitalization and repatriation,
provides a minimum of $100,000 coverage, and
is valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by the examining officer upon request; and
provided a written and signed promise of financial support (e.g., a letter of invitation) from the host child or grandchild for the entire duration the applicant intends to stay in Canada. The letter must be accompanied by evidence of their means of providing such support.

Extend your stay OR New Temporary Residents Visa:

Temporary residents visa is type of visa which allows applicant to visit, study and work temporarily. Any person coming to Canada on temporary resident visa must leave Canada at the end of their authorized stay.In many cases you can extend your stay in Canada by extending your visitor, student or work permits or you can change your permit types to another(for example study permit to work permit)

In some cases, you can apply a new temporary visa from within Canada without leaving Canada if:

you are legally admitted in Canada as a student or foreign workers and have Canadian residential address.
you need a new temporary residents visa to return to in Canada in near future.
your current resident status is still valid but your current visa is expired.

Fargo Consultancy of Immigration can effectively represent you through entire process of temporary visa applications. For more information on temporary visas contact our office.

Contact Us
close slider

#104, 5119 - 22 Ave, SW Edmonton, AB T6X 2N4

#400, 60 Gillingham Drive, Brampton, ON L6X 0G9

#210, 8120-128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1

Paljaspad 7 ,  3194 J H  Hoogvliet . Rotterdam